Monday, April 24, 2006

If happiness is a choice...

I'm choosing it. This weekend was amazing. I discovered a new store in the mall, it's called Forever 21. I felt guilty going in I kept thinking - are they going to know that I'm 24? The great thing about Forever 21 is that they've got cute cheap clothes. Friday night I ate some sweet Thai food and danced the night away at a Dave Barnes concert. I think I'm addicted to dancing. Saturday after April's wedding we headed to Tennessee to go white water rafting with 25 students. After we set up camp they turned on some music and I got down again.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Renee, of all the things one could be addicted to, I'm glad you have chosen dancing. One might even say that dancing is your anti-drug.

And I told you ... it doesn't matter if we're 24 ... the point of the store is so that we can actually be "Forever 21." They made the store for people who aren't 21 anymore, but still wish to be. It's a beautiful thing.

And I had a fantastic time eating Thai food and dancing to Dave Barnes with you ... seiously one of the funnest times I've had in a while (I realize funnest is not a word).

Ginny said...

we had some sweet moves around that campfire.