Sunday, September 04, 2005

Revving it on up!

Alright, Wow! I'm off to the races. I'm excited about having this new outlet for my thoughts. Right now life's got me in a very interesting place. I'm waiting. I feel like my whole life there's been an agenda and a pace like, "Ok, Renee here's what comes next." But right now there are no clear cut answers, no guarantee of any kind of completion date, and no blue print for what my life is supposed to look like. It's a little scary, a little exciting, and a little frustrating. All I can do is cling to my Savior and trust in His promises.

" Let me learn by paradox
that the way down is the way up,
that to be low is to be high,
that the broken heart is the healed heart
that the contrite spirit is the rejoicing spirit,
that the repenting soul is the victorious soul,
that to have nothing is to posess all,
that to bear the cross is to wear the crown,
that to give is to receive,
that the valley is the place of vision.
- The Valley of Vision

No comments: